The Best Club provides a centre for Before and After-school care for children that is situated in the school hall. The Best Club value one another and work well together to create a happy club where social interactions are good fun and enjoyed by all.
Aims of the club
- Provide accessible, affordable childcare for all primary school age children.
- Provide a variety of activities including arts and crafts, sports, games, role-play, quizzes etc.
- Provide a safe, happy, warm and stimulating environment for all children to learn, play and develop freely encouraging self esteem, self awareness and confidence.
- Encourage children to form positive relationships.
- Encourage respect to other peoples feelings, values, beliefs and property.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and other agencies, working together to provide a high quality service for children.
The club is staffed by three members of staff: Beverley Smith, Claire Dudzewicz and Eileen Barton. All staff hold a certificate in Food Hygiene and Paediatric First Aid.
The Breakfast Club runs on a daily basis, offering morning childcare from 7:45-9am. The fee is £4.00 per child.
The after-school session also runs on a daily basis 3.25-5.30pm. The fee is £6.50 per child (£6.00 each for two or more children).
All you have to do is register your child with the club (a one off fee of £5.00 is payable).
Once registered you have access to the clubs (subject to numbers).
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT CLUB MANAGER: BEVERLEY SMITH TEL No: 07592473143
Breakfast Club Menu – Wholemeal Toast, Variety Cereals, Crumpets, Pancakes, Beans on toast (one day per week), Fresh Fruit, Fresh water and Apple juice to drink
Monday – Beans on Wholemeal toast
Tuesday – Pasta with a variety of toppings
Wednesday – Garlic bread with dips Yoghurts
Thursday – Cheese and crackers with sliced fruit
Friday – Soup with crusty bread
Water or milk on daily basis