Best Club (Before and After School Provision)
The Best Club provides a centre for Before and After-school care for children that is situated in the school hall. The Best Club value one another and work well together to create a happy club where social interactions are good fun and enjoyed by all.
Aims of the club
- Provide accessible, affordable childcare for all primary school age children.
- Provide a variety of activities including arts and crafts, sports, games, role-play, quizzes etc.
- Provide a safe, happy, warm and stimulating environment for all children to learn, play and develop freely encouraging self esteem, self awareness and confidence.
- Encourage children to form positive relationships.
- Encourage respect to other peoples feelings, values, beliefs and property.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and other agencies, working together to provide a high quality service for children.
For all information relating to Best Club, please see attached handbook. There is a registration form in this handbook.